Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2021

New to Kaupeka

Hello i'm Zach and i'm new too kaupeka 

This year has been a lot different. Moving into kaupeka is a big step because all the learning that do you  you get too choose when and what you are going do do at most times. You also timetable different then everyone else like as an example at one time I might be outside doing fitness and at that time my friend louis might be doing independent reading. So basically you have a lot of choice of what you want too. Since i'm in kaupeka there is different teachers then tumu. This year we have Miss Henderson, Miss Parker, Mrs Newbould and Miss Hansen. We also do sport and games like everyday pretty much and I like sport so its a win win. 
 
This year is gonna be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post