Pages

Friday, June 25, 2021

kool kiwi kids

 This week in reading we chose 3 different genres on kiwi kids and the genres had too be all different
genres like sports,entertainment,business,health,odd news,world,national, and politics



text sport-Warriors women's team- I think that women's nrl should stay, its not fair that boys get too play it and girls don't, also most nrl women are moving too play in other leagues cause they want too play. This should be revisited as the warriors women's team should play, but it kinda does make sense cause of the dangers of covid

business- short shorts making a come back for men. I think that wearing short shorts in kinda weird, i would never wear them, they are stupid and just look weird, the only short shorts i would wear would be rugby shorts or Canterbury shorts, people might have different opinions but I think its weird

World- china send three men too space for a new space station. i personally would get sent too space for science, but the stuff that is going on in the world right now, it would be nice too escape from reality cause right now the world except fro NZ is going covid crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post