Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

How to write a quality...

Hello today I will be telling you about what i think a quality blog post is

In my opinion the first thing that is key to a quality blog post is a catchy title.You want to hook the readers into reading your blog.

The Second thing that you need need is your start.You need to start well so the readers keep interest in the blog.

The third is your paragraphs.Your going to have to have quite a lot of witting to keep the readers satisfied in your blog.

The fifth is the question.You need to have a question at the end of your blog,so that means that you will get some responses. 

Last but not least answer.Answering is not really a part of your blog but when you get feedback and nice positive comments you have too respond and thank them for giving you feedback or positive comment.


Have you ever write a blog? 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zach,

    Yes, I have written a blog before I need to do them for the DFI course that I am on. Your steps are good. Don't forget to add your learning goal so that people know what you are working on.

    Good job!

    Mrs Bryce

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post