Pages

Friday, May 29, 2020

Whats OK😇 and whats NOT😈

Hi im Zach and today I will be telling you about whats ok and not ok for a blog,
the 1st rule in my opinion is being appropriate
Being appropriate is key because you never know who is reading your blog,it could be your little brother older sister mum and anyone.

The 2nd rule is location
You never want to share your location because someone could stalk you and find out your location and possibly do something not very nice

The third rule is details
NEVER I mean NEVER! share your details,that is all personal to you and your family, never put in your address,phone number,license plate,or school.

Thanks for reading

Have you ever accidentally done one of these?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zach,

    This is really important information that you have added to your blog. Being appropriate is super important as you never know who might be reading your blog. Nice job.

    Mrs Bryce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading Mrs Bryce, I tottaly agree being appropriate is key to having good blogs.

      Zach

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post