Pages

Friday, June 11, 2021

Marvellous maths week 6 term 2

 This week in maths we had too create a game with different measurements, I decided too pick a quiz on a website called kahoot, some of you might be familiar with kahoot as it is a fun and quiz like website where you pick names play,make, and customise a lot of different options, i would make a quiz with different levels of questions, starting off easy and then the more questions you answer the harder they get.



This would be a fun way for kids/children in kaupeka too enjoy there learning. They would be having fun while building there brains.


Here is the link too my google drawing,


drawing example

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post